We are closely following the CDC and government guidelines during this COVID-19 pandemic. However, Integumentary Physiotherapy Clinic is open and ready to serve you. To ensure the safety of our patients and personnel, we are observing the following precautions:
- Our operation hours have been modified to accommodate social distancing guidelines for our patients and staff.
- We are in the office Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9:00-4:00 PM.
- The doctor sees patients one-on-one by appointment only.
- The waiting room never has more than 2 people: the patient and his/her companion.
- We wash our hands constantly; in-between patients, procedures, and after using any tools/equipment.
- We are sanitizing all surfaces constantly; in-between patients; at each time it is touched, and every hour. These surfaces include but are not limited to:
- Light switches
- Treatment tables
- Assessment/treatment tools and equipment
- Chair armrests
- We are reiterating to patients and staff to stay home if they feel sick and/or present any symptoms such as sneezing, coughing, fever, shortness of breath, etc.
We recommend to our patients not to miss their appointments unless they are sick or quarantined following their primary care doctor’s recommendations and government guidelines. The wound or lymphedema condition may worsen if not treated at this time, leading to a hospitalization which is never a good scenario, especially now during the current pandemic.
If you have any questions, concerns, or need more information, please do not hesitate to call us at 321-972-3238 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.